Health insurance and Medicare can be confusing and stressful. Trust a local, independent insurance agency to help guide you through the process. Minnesota National Agency, Inc. has been working with Minnesotans near Sauk Centre and Long Prairie since 1950.
Learn more about all of your health insurance and Medicare options below*, and reach out to our agents for a quote today
Whether you need health insurance for yourself, your family, or your employees, we can help find a plan to fit your needs.
Health insurance, at its most basic, limits the amount you pay for health care. While there are a few ins and outs to cover (deductibles), you receive overall discounts on fees from doctors, clinics, and hospitals.
Medicare is health insurance for people 65 or older or those with certain disabilities or diseases. As you age into Medicare, Minnesota National Agency, Inc. can help guide you through the process beforehand to ensure you have the correct coverage.
There are a few different parts to Medicare, including:
- Medicare Part A (Hospital Insurance) | covers inpatient care in hospitals, skilled nursing facilities, home health care, or hospice.
- Medicare Part B (Medical Insurance) | helps cover services from clinics, outpatient care, home health care, medical equipment, or preventative services.
- Medicare Part C (Medicare Advantage) | bundled plans that include Part A, Part B, and usually Part D, along with possible extra benefits like vision, hearing, and dental.
- Medicare Part D (Prescription Insurance) | helps cover the costs of prescription drugs, including shots or vaccines.
- Medicare Medigap (Supplemental Insurance) | helps pay your share of costs in Part A or Part B by buying this extra insurance. Medigap plans are labeled with letters as well, including Medigap Plan A, B, C, D, F, G K, L, M, and N, all of which offer different benefits.
Note: Medicaid is separate and distinct from Medicare. Medicaid is a joint federal and state health care program for those with limited income and resources. Some individuals may have both Medicare and Medicaid at the same time.
Local Minnesota National Agency, Inc. Offices
Minnesota National Agency, Inc. is a licensed insurance agency in Minnesota, but also holds licensures in Wisconsin, North Dakota, South Dakota, and Arizona. Offices are located in Sauk Centre and in Long Prairie, Minnesota.
*These summaries are brief descriptions of possible coverages. Coverage features and limits vary. Talk to your Minnesota National Agency agent or representative who can explain what options are best for your unique situation.